Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syren's Intro

Go down

Syren's Intro Empty Syren's Intro

Post by Syren Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:24 pm

Well... I guess typing this introduction is better than having to hope you all know sign language... Anyway, Phyllis said I had to do this, at least to connect me to her other character, Cluney. So yeah, I'm Dhaevos, or Dan I guess. I'm still figuring it out. I know I'm not Syren, whatever you might read in the newspaper. I never asked to be a hero. What does that even mean anyway? I rescue one little girl and everyone suddenly expects me to save the world? Heh, not likely. You might want to know, Phyllis's playing style means never sacrificing a character's personality for anything. Even if it means risking that character's life. So yeah, don't expect me to just suddenly be all nice and huggy or anything, got it? On the same note, you can expect Cluney to be just as shady now as he was in Sholela. Creep.

(Yes, Dhaevos is my angsty char. Getting through that thick shell of his, not easy. ^_^)
Syren
Syren

Superhuman Points : 530

Character Profile
Alignment:
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 6

Back to top Go down

Syren's Intro Empty Name Signs

Post by Syren Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:33 pm

I thought this would probably be an appropriate place to put this. Being mute, Dhaevos will give out a lot of name signs to keep from having to fingerspell everyone's names. They may be a combination of words, a word signed using a letter sign, or sometimes just a single word. I thought it would be good to go ahead and create a sort of database chronicling them as he "assigns" them so they can be double-checked when necessary. ^_^

Here's the list so far -

Note: Your character may have two name sign's if Dhaevos knows both of their alias's.

Achilles - 'Red' using 'A'

Death's Kiss - Combo 'death' and 'kiss'

Cub - Combo 'cat' and 'lady'

Alex - 'Crazy' using 'A'
Syren
Syren

Superhuman Points : 530

Character Profile
Alignment:
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 6

Back to top Go down