Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenwitch Park

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Greenwitch Park Empty Greenwitch Park

Post by Death's Kiss Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:46 pm

(Continued form the black bean)

IC:
walking out the coffee shop, Achilles headed to the park. he stopped under two spreading live oak trees.
"so now that we are out of that mosh pit, why don't you two introduce yourselves." (@ xander and cub)
"as you probably have heard, this is Dan. He is new in town, and im giving him a run down of the different places here."
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Superhuman Points : 246

Character Profile
Alignment: Rogue
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 14

Back to top Go down

Greenwitch Park Empty Re: Greenwitch Park

Post by Syren Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Dhaevos scowled at the guy from earlier. He had not yet had the chance to reward his earlier threats, but one wrong word from this guy and Dhaevos would do what he did best, let his hands do the talking

OOC: Cheesey, I know. I just couldn't resist ^_^
Syren
Syren

Superhuman Points : 530

Character Profile
Alignment:
Superpower Slots: 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander the Conquerer Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:52 pm

Xander looked at his new-found companions. Yes companions was a strong word for this forced cooperation, but it was the only thing he could think of. Plus the mute guy (the shady guy said his name was dan, but that didn't fit quite right) looked as if he was about to kill Xander. Jeez, these people took everything so seriously.

"*So Im Alex*", he announced and signed simultaneously, "*what are you all doing in such a stuck-up town?*"

Last edited by Xander the Conquerer on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Xander the Conquerer
Xander the Conquerer

Superhuman Points : 165

Character Profile
Alignment: Antihero
Superpower Slots: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Cub Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:18 am

Cub was letting her eyes wonder. ok letting wasn't actually the word for it. more like her mind couldn't help but be drawn to the new things around her. even if they were just plants and a few park swings. she shook her head as she was asked for her name again and why she lived here. sometimes she asked herself the same question. then she remembered the answer and cringed. "My name is Cub... I figure this town is as good as any when it comes to living." she said more or less lying but she didn't feel they had to know that.
Cub
Cub

Superhuman Points : 385

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Dhaevos could have laughed. The guy was talking and signing at the same time. He obviously thought Dhaevos was deaf. Yep, the guy was clueless. Even so, he didn't quite trust the guy, not yet. For all he knew the guy could be from the school and planning to bring Dhaevos and Achilles back. He would not let that happen.
Though he had no particular interest in answering the question, Dhaevos did, for a moment, consider how he had ended up there. The resulting flashbacks were not pleasant. A man with a knife, a girl, screaming for her mother, his wings, torn and bloodied. A room full of angry, judgmental faces, a wooden hammer that pronounced his destiny. Then, a woman, beautiful but tragic, holding him as if it were the last time.

"Danny," he heard her voice in his mind. "My little Danny. You be good for Mommy, okay? Be strong, and never forget to look out for those who can't help themselves."

Dhaevos cringed and put a hand to his face, a sound escaping his lips, almost like a cough. Were all his memories so painful? Perhaps it was best that he had forgotten..
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander the Conquerer Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:05 pm

OOC: whoops I forgot he was only mute, oh well Xander couldn't know for sure so lets pretend he's not sure. Plus I think you skipped Death's kiss
Xander the Conquerer
Xander the Conquerer

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:12 pm

OOC: Dangit! You're right! I don't know what I was thinking. That's what I get for posting just after I get up. ~facepalm~ If there are objections, or if DK's post would make this one impossible, I'll remove it.
Also, funny story, Dhaevos' name is not Dhaevos. ^_^ Check my bio. His real name is Daniel, but until just now he had no proof of it beyond Achilles' word.
And yeah, I usually just try to make things work, whether they make sense or not. PJW's playstyle rule number two! ^_^
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:23 pm

OOC: no prob

IC:
Death's Kiss shrugged.
"ok so basically, Alex here wants to know why we are in a city, while Cub here has some painful thing she is hiding."
Well since we all left, i assume you two actually are "specials" well I am not giving away my real name, but you can call me Death's Kiss or Death, either one works. I have lived here for a long time now so im not answering question why are we here. however, i would like to invite you all to meet me at The CAVE (Thread) its far enough away from civilization so that we can have privacy from people watching us."
other wise there is a grove of pines in the park that also provide enough "
If you want, i can take us there quickly, but you have to be touching me.
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander the Conquerer Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:33 am

OOC: um ok this should be fun

IC:
Xander looked away from the shady guy, he said his name was death, talk about arrogance. There wasn't many people here but four people disappearing into thin air might attract a little attention, but what the heck, Xander hadn't met anyone who could teleport in a while, and although this didn't exactly sound like teleporting, it promised to be interesting.
"I'm in" Xander said, giving an over-dramatic bow "Lead on mister magic."

OCC: im stressing over-dramatic
Xander the Conquerer
Xander the Conquerer

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cub Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:42 am

Cub had figured out that the mute and death were talking about her by this point. you do something enough times in a short span and anyone can figure it out. if she were them she probably would have too. she tilted her head as the one known as Death's Kiss basically offered them a ride to who knows where. she looked him over closely not so easy to trust him as Xander was. however she felt if she had to she could handle her own against anyone in the group. she shrugged then nodded. "sure. I wouldn't mind a more secluded place anyway. so long as I can still get WiFi we are good."
Cub
Cub

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:55 am

OOC: ok i assumer Dan is ok with this.

IC:
"ok for this to work, you cannot not let go, so grab onto my arms, and don't let go, you could fall to your death if you do. And i can almost promise that that will happen if you let go."

In saying that, he stepped forwards into the tree's shadow.
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander the Conquerer Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:29 pm

OOC: um cub you don't know Xander's name is such, because he said his name was Alex

Quote: "*So Im Alex*", he announced and signed simultaneously, "*what are you all doing in such a stuck-up town?*" Unquote.

I hope because we moved I'm not going against the posting order
Xander the Conquerer
Xander the Conquerer

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cub Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:33 pm

OOC: I did forget but since she never really said his name or anything we are still alright. *thumbs up*
Cub
Cub

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander the Conquerer Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:58 pm

OOC: Touche *wink* just keeping you on your toes
Xander the Conquerer
Xander the Conquerer

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:11 pm

OOC: I think you're fine Xan ^_^ though in all technicality, we haven't exactly moved as yet.
Hey, your excellency, (Yup, I've finally settled on a nickname for you ^_^) you should probably give us a clue as to how this transportation might make us feel. How much motion is is felt, should we feel oddly transparent, is there really no odd sensation to it at all? I ask because we should probably have some sort of reaction to the event, being as we can't all travel by bubble, er, shadow. ^_^

IC: Dhaevos shook his head, then walked up to Achilles.

*Death's Kiss?* he asked sardonically, before grabbing one of his arms. He gathered, from the hesitation he had in doing so, as well as the unpleasant feeling in his stomach when he did, that he wasn't exactly accustomed to physical contact, at least of late.
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:19 pm

OOC: Why thank you for the amazing nickname
ok well its a falling feeling. you fall into a shadow and out into another
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander the Conquerer Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:49 pm

OOC:ok falling, this should be fun. Really "your excellency" is a bit dramatic, even for the pope

IC:
Xander watched syren as he grabbed death's kiss (wOw), he looked as sarcastic as Xander felt. Grabbing the shoulder of death (that sounded weird) opposite Syren, Xander turned his head to face cub.

"ready shorty?" he said with a smile "No offense, but why are you called cub?" Xander then laughed, asking "What, do you have a tail or something?"

OOC: I know she has a tail, but Xander doesn't so...
Xander the Conquerer
Xander the Conquerer

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cub Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:08 am

Cub went from nice to ticked in seconds and proceeded to kick Xander in the shin. "don't call me short!" she snapped. while she had been pretty good thus far she still had a very short temper and the best way to set her off is to in fact call her short. she noted that each side of the person supposed to transport them was taken so instead of answering his questioned she decided to just show him. she jumped shifting into her more house cat looking form and landing on Death's shoulder wrapped her tail around his neck loosely.
Cub
Cub

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:51 am

OOC:
oh how nice Wink strangle me why don't ya Razz

IC:
Seeing that everyone was touching him, he proceeded to portal. First to the side of a sky scraper, and then continuing through the city never staying in a shadow for more then a second, till they reached the out skirts of town. Stopping for a sec under the shade of a tree, he said.
"give me a sec to catch my breath, that isn't easy work, especially with a cat's tail strangling me." (sarcasm)
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 pm

OOC: Perhaps, Xan, but it amuses me. ^_^

IC: Dhaevos tumbled away from Achilles and grabbed onto the tree for support. It took several moments, and deep breaths to keep him from becoming sick.

*What the heck was that?!* He signed. Maybe he should just find out where this place was and fly there. Heck, he'd even take little miss "cat woman" if it meant not going back on that little merry go round!

OOC: Sorry mate, couldn't resist ^_^
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander the Conquerer Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:37 am

OOC: ok a little over-dramatic, but

IC:
Xander seemed a little less affected by the leap than dan, but he still felt like he was about to hurl on death, which would have been entertaining if death was a little less powerful. "What the heck were you thinking?!?!" He sputtered at the source of their discomfort. Without waiting for an answer, Xander looked to cub,

"how do you feel shor-" he stopped himself from insulting her again, his shin was still sore from the last time. Anyway, that was not happening again.
Xander the Conquerer
Xander the Conquerer

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:03 am

OOC: and i quote from that great movie: "It amuses me too"
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cub Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:16 am

she groaned slumping on Death's shoulder and gagging feeling like her stomach was trying to drop then bounce out of her. she used her tail to flick Death in the face. "a warning would have been nice!" she hissed then let her head drop. "I feel like someone stuck me on a carny roller coaster on the highest setting." she answered the question with a groan. Death was lucky she wasn't an actual house cat or she would have coughed up a hair ball on him after that stunt.
Cub
Cub

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:05 am

OOC: Wow, I didn't expect everyone to have a bad reaction. I had just decided Dhaevos was still messed up enough from the past three days that his stomach would have trouble handling the extreme motion. ^_^ Also, does the phrase "slumping on Death's shoulder," seem particularly dramatic to anyone else? ^_^
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cub Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:08 am

OOC: I figured it worked considering she is actually on Death's shoulder. It's not like she is going to stand on his shoulder while her stomach is feeling messed up. she might as well lay down.
Cub
Cub

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down