Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigiByte.EXE's House

3 posters

Go down

DigiByte.EXE's House Empty DigiByte.EXE's House

Post by Digibyte. EXE Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Ooc: Well, I'm not entirely sure how this goes, but I'm guessing we can do topics by location or by special events going on, so I started one in Digibyte/Cleo's new house she and her mother are moving into. (paid for by Dr. Fensworth) Anyway, this may or may not become a short story, unless someone else travels to New Carthage. (Because from what I know, my charrie is the only one who starts out here! XD)

BIC:
Cleo's mother brought in another box from the moving van into their new house. It was quite a bit bigger than the small place they were originally going to call home, but not mansion sized. For that, Cleo's mother was grateful. Imagine having to clean the whole place, from top to bottom! She very much doubted if Dr. Fensworth would have provided maids, if it was a mansion. He was already being very kind, giving them this house. He said it had an extensive protection system to ensure that no one would try to break in. "Cleo, be a dear and help me unpack these utensils in the kitchen." Cleo's mother said out loud as she made her way to the mentioned room. When no answer came, she stopped, instantly worried. "Cleo...? Cleo!"

"It's ok mom, I'm right here!" came a techno-ized version of her daughter's voice. Turning towards the sound, her mother found Cleo inside the security computer, wearing her Digibyte outfit, and her semi-pixelated hair swaying as she walked around the screen. "This is amazing mom! It's state of the art and everything!" she exclaimed, opening one of the icons on the screen like a door, and peeking inside.

"What are you doing in there?? We're supposed to be unpacking!" her mother exclaimed, not able to conceal the worry on her face. She never liked the idea of her daughter going into computers like that...it brought to mind many dangers that she could encounter. It already worried her enough that Cleo had asthma...

"Sorry mom..." Cleo sighed. She came back to the front of the screen, and touched it. She felt the stretching of her body as they turned into a cloud of pixels and flowed out of the screen. For a minute her senses were in confusion as her body was being converted back to physical matter, and then she found herself in front of her mother. "I wish you wouldn't worry so much about me mom." she told her. Her mother sighed. "I'm sorry, but I can't help it...there are so many things that could happen to you and--I just couldn't bear going through losing someone all over again." her mother replied, her face sad. Cleo's face saddened as well, remembering her dad. Then she brightened again. "I'll be careful mom, don't you worry!" she said, kissing her mom on the cheek, then followed her into the kitchen to unpack.
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Superhuman Points : 46

Character Profile
Alignment: Hero
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 8

Back to top Go down

DigiByte.EXE's House Empty Re: DigiByte.EXE's House

Post by The Ninja Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:28 pm

OOC: Yes, that's the right way to do it :-}
The Ninja
The Ninja
Admin

Superhuman Points : 21

Character Profile
Alignment: Antihero
Alliance: Defenders of the Earth
Superpower Slots: 10

https://superhumanrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:18 pm

After some digging, Akai had found Digibyte's house, and now stood on the door step. Kyle had told her to see Digibyte.EXE.
Akai knocks on the door and waits. Hoping this is the right place, hoping some questions could be answered.
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Superhuman Points : 156

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digibyte. EXE Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:35 am

Cleo and her mother heard a beeping from near the door. "I'll get it!" Cleo offered, and ran out the kitchen towards the door. At the security terminal, she pressed a button, and got a view of the person who was outside the door. Interesting...I wonder who she is she thought as she peered at Akai.

Then she went to the door and opened it, not bothering to use the intercom. "Hi! Who're you?"
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:53 pm

"Hi, Digibyte? Kyle told me you could help me find someone," She makes a nervous smile, "I hope I'm not bothering you, but I came from Silent Falls and I'd I don't want to leave without anything."
Akai hugs herself, "Sorry, you asked who I was, Akai Kaji, conjurer."
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digibyte. EXE Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:10 pm

"That's me!" replied Cleo, surprised. Wow. A super from Silent Falls! Cleo couldn't believe it. She had always wanted to meet a super (or should she say, fellow super). Vaguely she wondered how Akai knew about her, but shrugged it off, thinking supers tended to find out about other supers. "Come on in!" she said, opening the door wider. "Now who did you want to find?"
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Akai beamed, just thankful she hadn't been put off as crazy and turned down. She stepped inside, briefly admiring the house before snapping back to the mindset of her mission,
"Cammin," She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a crumpled wad of paper and unfolds it and hands it to Digi. It's the picture of a young man around her age, the same frightening blue eyes, but darker brunette hair. Only... his face is horribly disfigured by a burn scar.
"His name is Cammin, he showed up on some obscure site on the computer."
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digibyte. EXE Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Cleo's eyes widened when she saw the chilling photo. Scary... "Is he related to you?" She asked, trying to recover. At that moment her mother came into the room. She stopped when she saw Akai. "Cleo, who's this?" "Oh, this is Akai mom. She was asking for my help to find someone." Cleo's mother eyed Akai suspiciously. "Mooom, it's ok!" Cleo cried, exasperated. Her mother sighed. "Well...alright."
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:00 pm

"Ah yes... or was related," Akai takes the picture back, "Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have come, I could probably find him on my own... it's just he keeps disappearing and reappearing at random, and I'm having trouble keeping tabs on him."
Akai turns towards Cleo's mom, "Sorry to intrude, should I leave?" She puts the picture back in her pocket, folded neatly this time and shrugs.
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digibyte. EXE Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Cleo shot her mom a look, then pulled Akai towards the living room. "No, no, it's fine!" She insisted. Then she whispered, "My mom is a bit over protective...you know how that is." She went to the laptop that sat on the coffee table. "So he's a mystery phantom, huh?"
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:53 pm

"I guess so, or really good at keeping himself under-cover, but he should have died... I mean... really... and here he is again, alive apparently." Akai throws her arms into the air in a gesture of confusion.
"So, you think you could help out?"
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digibyte. EXE Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:14 pm

"I sure hope so!" replied Cleo. She was tempted to ask more, but perhaps digging deeper would make Akai uncomfortable. So she slipped the visor down over her eyes and toched the computer screen. Her body burst into bits of computer data before getting sucked into the screen. A moment later her body reformed into the digital version of herself, and she was standing in the desktop, surrounded by the tulips in the background picture. "Let's see..." she murmured, opening up the internet window, typed in the name, and started to search.
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Akai stared, stunned. Blinking rapidly, wondering if she'd really just seen Cleo enter a computer...
No wonder Kyle said she could help me! She thought.
"You're in the computer?!" She asked, perhaps feeling a bit jealous as she fantasized over all the information she could access doing the same.
"Wow! That's amazing!"
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digibyte. EXE Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:38 pm

"Thanks!" Digibyte replied as she scrolled through the results.

Ooc: i'll leave it up to you whether she finds anything or not.
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Ooc: It'd be great if Digi found something, Cammin is her cousin, and I was thinking he'd be in Grimm City or something. Since he's not an official role playing character (though my brother may actually play Cammin Very Happy), he's just kinda here to add a bit of something to Akai's story for a while (at least until he's a solid character).

Bic: "Where did you learn to do that?" Akai leaned towards the computer, watching in utter fascination.

Last edited by Akai Kaji on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cammin edit)
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digibyte. EXE Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:38 am

Ooc: Ok!

Bic: "Well, I got them completely by accident..." Cleo replied. "Oh, hello!" She selected a particular result, and a screen came up. It was a blog post on a website. "It originates from Grimm City..."
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:21 am

"Peh... figures he'd be hiding out there. Well... as long as Cammin stays in Grimm City that's fine... I just hope I don't have to go there myself." She tilts her head, biting her tongue, "Don't suppose he could be a ghost could he? Nevermind, that's a stupid question. Gosh... still alive... after all this time,"
She reaches out and touches the computer screen, as if somehow that would connect her to her past and make the whole thing more real in her mind.
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digibyte. EXE Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:55 pm

Cleo (or Digibyte, as she should be referred to when in the Cyber Dimension) looked out at Akai, curiosity getting the better of her. "I know I might be prying when I say this, but what happened to him that makes you think he's a ghost or something?"
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:02 pm

She's taken aback and cringes, pausing a long time before simply muttering, "He should have died in that fire..."
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digibyte. EXE Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:22 pm

"Oh...." She obviously shouldn't have asked. "I feel for you. My dad died a year ago..." Digibyte.EXE said, kicking her foot a little at nothing.
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that... I lost everyone, except Cammin apparently, and we're really not on the best of terms I should say, least-wise that's the way it was last time he appeared."
She breathed in a heavy sigh, "Well you found him, and I guess that's all I came for..."
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digibyte. EXE Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:35 pm

That's really terrible... Digibyte thought. It was bad enough losing her own Dad, but losing everyone else, including her grandparents, who lived in Silent Falls? It was unthinkable. She looked up at Akai and smiled at her. "Well, if you ever need anything, just email me! I'll be glad to help with whatever you need!"
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akai Kaji Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:35 pm

"Thanks Digibyte, it means a lot knowing he's still around... in a weird sorta way," She gives a small half-hearted laugh, "Well you've done me a favor, so if you ever need anything let me know."
She turns to the door to leave, but pauses a moment as if having something more to say. Instead a smile smile creeps across her lips and she leaves.
Akai Kaji
Akai Kaji

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digibyte. EXE Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Digibyte watched her go, along with her mother, who had been observing the whole thing. Her mother now felt a bit bad for being suspicious after hearing about Akai's family. Sighing, she closed the door behind Akai, and went back towards the kitchen to finish unpacking.

Digibyte however, stayed in the computer. She wanted to try something...Accessing the internet again, she chose a signal from another computer, and started hacking in. After a few minutes, she disappeared from the laptop in her home, and was uploaded into another computer.

~

Cleo uploaded herself back to the family computer, then jumped out back into the real world. Immediately her mother ran in and hugged her. "Don't ever do that to me again! I was so worried!" she cried. "Mom, it's alright! Nothing bad happened." She purposefully didn't mention anything about the Shadow man so as not to upset her mom any more. "Well, I do have a reason to be worried! I just heard that the police force here was looking for superheroes." Cleo looked at her mom, surprised. "Well then, maybe it's time to visit my grandparents in Silent Falls for awhile?" she asked. It would be the perfect opportunity to meet up with her fellow supers again. "Yes, I think that would be best." her mother consented. "Ok mom....I'll be careful, only if you do the same." her mother laughed. "I promise!"

Last edited by Digibyte. EXE on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To put in Digibyte's return to her house, and the message her mom has for her.)
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down