Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salutations from... well... from me! xP

3 posters

Go down

Salutations from... well... from me! xP Empty Salutations from... well... from me! xP

Post by Anniluminate Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:52 am

Hey y'all! Annilluminate's creator here. Some of you know me as Anne... or Serenity... or Lori... or... Well, let it be said that I have many names, period. But you can call me whatever. I've been role-playing for about three years on various sites; but this is the first original, non fan-fic one I've done, and I'm super excited about it. Um... that's all, except for the facts that I love, love writing and I'm kind of really friendly. So feel free to shoot me a get-to-know-you PM anytime. Smile Anne over and out. See y'all around!

(And I don't have a southern accent, by the way. I wish I did, but sadly I don't. I just like using that contraction. Razz)
Anniluminate
Anniluminate

Superhuman Points : 75

Character Profile
Alignment: Antihero
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 5

Back to top Go down

Salutations from... well... from me! xP Empty Re: Salutations from... well... from me! xP

Post by Titan Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Welcome to the RP! glad to see you are taking a step into something you have never done before. Smile I hope you enjoy your stay!

Titan

Superhuman Points : 143

Character Profile
Alignment: Hero
Superpower Slots: 11

Back to top Go down

Salutations from... well... from me! xP Empty Re: Salutations from... well... from me! xP

Post by The Ninja Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Hello!

Anne here was a member of the first RPG I ever ran :-} Ah, those were the days...
The Ninja
The Ninja
Admin

Superhuman Points : 21

Character Profile
Alliance: Defenders of the Earth
Superpower Slots: 10

https://superhumanrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniluminate Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Haha, hey Titan! I hope I enjoy my stay too. x) Nice to meet you!

Ahhh yes, those good ol' days. XD Honestly, I miss doing that RP. It was really well thought out.
Anniluminate
Anniluminate

Superhuman Points : 75

Character Profile
Superpower Slots: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum