Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Bank

4 posters

Go down

Random Bank Empty Random Bank

Post by Asch Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:51 pm

A copper-headed girl struts into the bank, her heels clacking on the tile floor. She smiles daringly at the security guard as she walks up to the teller, everyone suspects her to be just another bystander.
The teller looks up from his work, pushing his glasses back up the bridge of his nose, "Can I help you madam?"
Asch grins wickedly, "Yes, hand over all the money nicely, and I don't have to make a mess of the place."
The teller stares, and the security guard approaches, some of the other bystanders have become interested and watch warily.
"Ma'am, we don't appreciate pranks here, I'm going to have to ask you to leave," the guard says, crossing his arms, looking unamused and irritated.
"Oh, but I'm not going anywhere," Her grin fades as a stare down commences.
"I'm will not ask again, lea..." Asch slams her fingers into his throat, and the guard stumbles backwards gasping for breath. Asch turns quickly and grabs the teller's head and face-desks him unconscious. People scream, whipping out their phones, or running from the building. An alarm sounds as she coolly steps behind the counter and sifts through the money draws, pulling out wads of cash. Satisfied with a large sum, she stuffs into a medium sized case, she walks calmly to the door.
"Freeze!" The security guard yells, a gun in hand pointed at her.
Asch keeps walking for the door, the panicked guard standing in her way starts screaming, "Stop right there or I'll shoot!"
She high-kicks the gun out of his hand and bashes the case against the side of his head. The guard falls to the ground and walks over him and out the door laughing, "All too easy. This place is fun, I like it here."
Outside the bank, as if almost an after thought, Asch clicks open a lighter and chucks it into the rolled down window of a car and hops onto her punked-out motorcycle, roaring away.
Asch
Asch

Superhuman Points : 82

Character Profile
Alignment: Villain
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 8

Back to top Go down

Random Bank Empty Re: Random Bank

Post by The Ninja Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:16 pm

Kyle was walking down the street in civilian clothes when he heard a ruckus coming from the direction of the First Bank of Silent Falls. Curious, he turned the corner just in time to see a figure speeding away on a motorcycle.

He turned to look inside the bank, and beheld panic as alarms rang and citizens ran to and fro like beheaded chickens.

Then he smelt the smoke. "Meh. Paramedics will take care of the people in the bank," he muttered to himself as he punctured the car's gas tank to prevent an explosion. The fate of the burning car wasn't his concern, but there was no need for more people to die.

Calmly Kyle stepped into a cafe and into the restroom, unbuttoning his shirt as he went.

Two minutes later The Ninja leaped from building top to building top in the direction the robber had traveled, following the fading sound of the motorcycle's revving engine.
The Ninja
The Ninja
Admin

Superhuman Points : 21

Character Profile
Alignment: Antihero
Alliance: Defenders of the Earth
Superpower Slots: 10

https://superhumanrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Lord Machina~ Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Lord Machina was sitting on a building. he was waiting for a delicious piece of chaos to come along, when suddenly he heard a motorcycle loudly driving down a distant street. he licked his lips, mentally rearranging his armor. he tracked the sound for a few seconds, plotting its course and speed.

down on the street, there was a passenger bus rolling along. perfect. he plotted its course, then jumped at an exact moment and picked the bus off the ground slightly at an even more precise moment. he released it the moment he hit, so the bus's inertial mass and suspension cushioned his fall. he opened all the doors, and displayed "Property of Lord Machina" on the destination signs. then he started really controlling the bus. he drove crazily, dodging oncoming traffic on the wrong side of the road, and skidding on every turn. the people left on board (aka the people not smart enough to hop off when something hit the roof and the doors opened) were now frantically trying to leap off the bus, and they landed in two way traffic.

Lord Machina then set a course to intercept the loud sound with wide eyes. he hadn't done this in years.
~Lord Machina~
~Lord Machina~

Superhuman Points : 10

Character Profile
Alignment: Rogue
Superpower Slots: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ninja Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:50 pm

The motorcycle was becoming quieter and quieter as the distance between the speeding bike and the running man grew, but The Ninja was not about to let his prey escape so easily. Executing a dramatic front flip, the athletic antihero tackled a burly thug off his motorcycle and commandeered it in the name of the Defenders of the Earth.

"I'd say sorry," he called over his shoulder, "But I wouldn't really mean it!" Humming a few lines from Ride of the Valkyries to himself, The Ninja began to close in on his victim.
The Ninja
The Ninja
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Lord Machina~ Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Lord Machina pulled the bus across the intersection that he knew the motorcycle would be trying to cross in a matter of seconds. he stood on top, looked out down the street, and started flinging small objects at things, waiting for something to turn up.
~Lord Machina~
~Lord Machina~

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asch Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Asch continues to laugh madly to herself, amused at her own "cleverness". Her laughter is cut dead short when she sees a bus stopped across the middle of the intersection. A deep scowl sinks into her face and she skids the motorcycle to a stop, meters away from the bus, glaring angrily, challengingly. This had put a kink in her getaway plans.
Asch swings of the motorcycle, leaving the case full of cash on the bike and placing her hand on her hips defiantly, already scanning the surroundings for an escape as best as her eyes would let her, but more importantly, she was listening for an escape.
Asch
Asch

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Lord Machina~ Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Lord Machina looked down at the red-head. she was obviously dangerous enough to rob a bank, as shown by her case full of money. she was certainly not one to underestimate. she had an air of chaos about her. Lord Machina licked his lips, this could be fun.

"Hello my dear girl. having a bit of fun are we?" he shouted down to her. "I love a bit of fun." his eyes were wide with excitement. "Anything I can do for you?"
~Lord Machina~
~Lord Machina~

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asch Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:45 pm

"Ah, a you're a gentleman eh?" Asch crosses her arms and smirks, "It would be wonderful if you moved that stupid bus for me, but as seeing you obviously put it there, well... hmm... I don't think there's much more you could do then." Her voice cut off sharply and bitterly.
"I'm not one for patience so lets cut the cute hero/villain dialogue and get to it. What do you want?- cause I'm on a tight schedule here."
Asch
Asch

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Lord Machina~ Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:02 pm

"Hero?" Lord Machina laughed. he pulled the bus aside. "my only wish is for anarchy to reign. you seem to be doing a good job, so I will help. go on through, and I will put the bus in place behind you. Whoever is on that motorcycle heading straight for us will either do the smart thing and turn around, or..." he licked his lips "I love a good fight." he stared excitedly at the fast approaching motorcycle.
~Lord Machina~
~Lord Machina~

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ninja Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:13 pm

The Ninja swerved the bike as he approached his target, skidding dramatically to a halt about twenty feet away.

"Return that money!" he shouted. Then he noticed the bus pulled up across the road. Was it a friend or a foe?
The Ninja
The Ninja
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Dynamo found the rogue and the robber in a standoff. Perfect, he thought. It's time to make my debut. He stepped out from behind the rogue and said to him, "You've done enough here, rogue. Stand down. This robber is mine." He turned to the robber. "As for you, surrender or be punished."

Last edited by Dynamo on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dynamo
Dynamo

Superhuman Points : 72

Character Profile
Superpower Slots: 6

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ninja Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:16 pm

An ally had unexpectedly appeared. Albeit a greedy one. "Hey, that's my line!" The Ninja called out. "I chased her all the way from the bank on this bike, and now I'm just supposed to hand her over? Why can't we share?"
The Ninja
The Ninja
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:20 pm

"Fine then," Dynamo said to The Ninja. "It doesn't matter who gets her as long as she is stopped. Watch her flank, and don't fall for any tricks."
Dynamo
Dynamo

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Lord Machina~ Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:23 pm

"I would advise you both to turn around and leave." Lord Machina said calmly, but with excitement in his eyes.
~Lord Machina~
~Lord Machina~

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:30 pm

"Leave now? Not a chance." Ready to attack, he bolted towards Lord Machina.
Dynamo
Dynamo

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asch Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Asch grinned broadly. This was quiet fun! A whole stand-off and everything, all over a little money and a few unconscious people.
She turned towards Ninja, grabbing the handle of her bike, ready to fight or fly. "You won't stop me."
Asch
Asch

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Lord Machina~ Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Lord Machina easily stops Dynamo without moving. he flings him straight upwards. The Ninja's bike back flips away from the bus, then everything metal in the area --except the bus (and Asch's motorcycle*)-- flies straight at The Ninja one by one in rapid succession, this includes Dynamo from his high height.

Last edited by ~Lord Machina~ on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Lord Machina~
~Lord Machina~

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asch Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:46 pm

(Does that mean my motorcycle too? Sad)
Asch
Asch

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Lord Machina~ Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:50 pm

*Edited*
~Lord Machina~
~Lord Machina~

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Dynamo struggles to stand. "You will not... defeat me," he says weakly.
Dynamo
Dynamo

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Asch Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Asch sneers and mounts back onto her motorcycle, revving the engine and tearing away with the cash, yelling over her shoulder, "Maybe another day boys?"

Last edited by Asch on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Asch
Asch

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Lord Machina~ Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Lord Machina's face turns sour. he observes the way this dynamo fellow moves, to learn how he works. he closes his eyes for a moment, calculating. then he quickly lashes out with both arms at Dynamo. Dynamo spins against his will, and uppercuts The Ninja. A horrible grinding noise is heard, and dynamo falls over, his own super strength crushing his insides.

satisfied, Lord Machina throws a few more things at The Ninja, then drives away on his bus-surfboard.
~Lord Machina~
~Lord Machina~

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:07 pm

(OOC) Just so everyone knows, I'm totally cool with this.

(BIC) Dynamo's internal machinery is completely scrambled. He is completely unable to move and in need of immediate care. If he does not receive repairs/medical attention soon, he may not survive.
Dynamo
Dynamo

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ninja Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:13 pm

EDIT: Whoops Razz Didn't see there was a second page.

The Ninja was able to dodge the majority of the objects thrown at him, but the uppercut caught him squarely and shattered his jaw. He lay unconscious for several minutes before reawakening (he is super-tough, remember) and surveying the carnage before him. This was not one of his better days. He tried to open his mouth but the searing pain threatened to hurl him back into unconsciousness. Just before passing out once more, Kyle activated the emergency signal in the inner wrists of his costume.

Ten minutes later the two of them were lifted to safety by a D.O.T.E. helicopter.

Thread continued on my end here: https://superhumanrp.rpg-board.net/t77-medical-bay

Last edited by The Ninja on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Ninja
The Ninja
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down