Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annilluminate’s Superpower Application

3 posters

Go down

Annilluminate’s Superpower Application Empty Annilluminate’s Superpower Application

Post by Anniluminate Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Power Name: Weaponry (1 slot)
Catagory: Technology
Description: Sadie basically has a gun collection usually with four to six weapons that she carries around with her. It always includes a tranquilizer, sniper rifle, and an automatic shotgun.
Limits: Her weaponry can be used against her if someone steals/forcibly takes her guns from her. Also, the usefulness of each gun is limited – it can’t shoot forever; she has to reload them from time to time, depending on the type.

Power Name: Self-Defense (1 slot)
Catagory: Biological
Description: During her training period with the group in Grimm City, Sadie quickly learned the basics of self-defense and went on to master more complicated, advanced actions.
Limits: Her ability to execute self-defense maneuvers can be affected (like her minor agility) by her physical, mental, and emotional state of health. Being an expert in self-defense merely means that under normal conditions she is able to protect herself from the average serial killer.

Power Name: Photokinesis (3 slots)
Catagory: Supernatural
Description: In essence, photokinesis is the creation and manipulation of light. Having photokinesis as a super power allows Sadie to produce different kinds of light, which vary according to her mood, desire, or physical state. It also enables her to control the path and strength of already existing light; for example, in a room lighted by a single lightbulb, she could take the all the light in the room and concentrate it on one specific area. That could produce a third degree burn if it was focused on flesh for a couple minutes, or it could heat an object, or it could illuminate a selected object, and so on and so forth. In addition to that, she can amass all the light in a limited area and release it suddenly – basically, create a light bomb – which can stun anyone whose eyes are not covered with thick, non-see-through material.
Limits: Well, light obviously can’t hurt anyone by itself. It’s not physical. Sadie can on occasion use it to hurt people; but as a rule it’s merely a defensive or strategic tactic that can be used if you’ve got brains. It can’t cause any direct, serious damage above first degree burns and, if she uses it to stun people, minor headaches and temporary loss of sight. Also, the distance between her and the light she wants to control makes a difference, though slight, on her ability. The farther away the light is, the harder it is for her to control it and the more energy it takes.
Anniluminate
Anniluminate

Superhuman Points : 75

Character Profile
Alignment: Antihero
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 5

Back to top Go down

Annilluminate’s Superpower Application Empty Re: Annilluminate’s Superpower Application

Post by The Ninja Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:13 pm

I'm a bit hesitant on allowing shotguns and sniper rifles as a 1 slot power. I'll allow the use of them as 1 slot, but have advanced skill with them (precision with the rifles, ability to quickly reload, etc.) will require a power dedicated to that skill.

In any event, all three skills approved at their suggested costs.
The Ninja
The Ninja
Admin

Superhuman Points : 21

Character Profile
Alliance: Defenders of the Earth
Superpower Slots: 10

https://superhumanrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Annilluminate’s Superpower Application Empty Re: Annilluminate’s Superpower Application

Post by Death's Kiss Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Why do i have a feeling we won't be great friends in this?
you have light and i have shadow...
either great friends or enemies...
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Superhuman Points : 246

Character Profile
Alignment: Rogue
Superpower Slots: 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniluminate Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:20 am

The Ninja wrote:I'm a bit hesitant on allowing shotguns and sniper rifles as a 1 slot power. I'll allow the use of them as 1 slot, but have advanced skill with them (precision with the rifles, ability to quickly reload, etc.) will require a power dedicated to that skill.

In any event, all three skills approved at their suggested costs.

Okie-dokie, and thanks.

Death's Kiss wrote:Why do i have a feeling we won't be great friends in this?
you have light and i have shadow...
either great friends or enemies...

Hm... hahaha that sounds like it holds potential plotting fun. Smile do you want to have them be great friends or enemies? I have no preference. And just FYI, Sadie isn't really big on her own power. She likes likes black. Razz
Anniluminate
Anniluminate

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Anniluminate wrote:
Hm... hahaha that sounds like it holds potential plotting fun. Smile do you want to have them be great friends or enemies? I have no preference. And just FYI, Sadie isn't really big on her own power. She likes likes black. Razz

im good with either but we are in opposite cities so lets not worry yet
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniluminate Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Death's Kiss wrote:im good with either but we are in opposite cities so lets not worry yet

Sounds good; it holds potential powerful plottiness! Smile *coughyesIdolikealliterationcough*
Anniluminate
Anniluminate

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:13 pm

lol ok my charrie will see your later then.
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniluminate Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Absolutes! Smile
Anniluminate
Anniluminate

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down