Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

death kiss's home

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

death kiss's home Empty death kiss's home

Post by Death's Kiss Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:20 pm

OOC: Surprise surprise im here too... (as a rouge)
maybe we can work together a little?

IC:
Achilles walked into his home from a long day at college. His professor and him had been working on a way to harness bacteria into turning waste into paper like material. Entering the front door, he turned to his left into the kitchen. Stepping to his fridge he pulled out a mango yogurt and a Mango Madness juice. With quick strides he walked through his lounge that held a tv, a couch and two lamps and into his bedroom. His bedroom wall were covered with books and glass vials that contained numerous liquids of multiple varieties. Plopping onto the couch he grabbed a book off his bedside table as proceeded to read and eat his mid afternoon snack.

Getting up, he wandered over to his computer pulling up the local power plant database. rifling through it, he found what he was looking for. The almost expired reactor rods were going to be transported to a cave later that day. getting into his closet, he pulled out his costume and slipped into it. walking out the back door, he hopped into his car. With his mask off and a regular shirt over the costume, most people wouldn't realize what he was about to do.

Edit:
OOC: Later the same day after Death left the Caves thread

IC: Achilles walked into his apartment and plopped the reactor rod (its in a container) onto the floor.

flopping onto his couch, he pondered what had happened today...

three heroes in his lovely city. ugh he could just sense they would be trouble.
and little miss make it all was just infuriating. couldn't she see he was busy with the girl that had no fashion sense and the very mechanical man?
it was time to up the ante in those fool's lives
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Superhuman Points : 246

Character Profile
Alignment: Rogue
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 14

Back to top Go down

death kiss's home Empty Re: death kiss's home

Post by Syren Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:46 am

Dhaevos trudged down the street, eyes glazed over, his breath ragged and shaky. He no longer cared if he was spotted. If not for the wings, no one would believe he was "Syren, newest cape in Carthage"... whatever that meant. He'd saved one girl and suddenly everyone knew who he was... Well, as much as could be known about him, maybe even more than he knew about himself. Everything was still a blur, and nothing had cleared up even a little bit. He didn't know his name, he didn't know who he was, where he lived, who his parents were-
The sudden thought of parents caused him to choke a bit, though he didn't know why. Maybe it didn't mean anything. He'd neither slept nor ate for the past three days, maybe more, he couldn't remember. He'd walked so far, been chased by police, been chased by people. It seemed familiar somehow, but it was a familiar he decidedly did not like. He was just so tired, so hungry, and thinking was too hard, so he just kept moving.
It was in this state of mind that he ended up on the street where Death Kiss's house was located. Whether this was coincidence or an act of fate is anybody's guess. Even more mysterious is the question of just what drew him to his door. Had he really hit his head that hard three days ago? Had his hunger grown so great that he failed to notice the car in the driveway? Was some higher power conducting him toward this strange end? Perhaps we'll never know. In any case, Dhaevos found himself with his hand on the front door knob. He turned it quietly and pushed it open, hardly noticing the slight squeak it made as it moved back. He walked quietly inside, vaguely noting the kitchen before moving toward it. He quietly opened a cabinet and, without looking pulled out a box and opened it. He didn't know why he was doing this, but one thing was certain. It didn't matter what was in that box... he was going to eat it.
Syren
Syren

Superhuman Points : 530

Character Profile
Alignment:
Superpower Slots: 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:07 am

OOC: since im waiting for my power which was approved and now is too powerful to be modified and accepted, im going to do some non power posts
also @ syren, im calling him dan.

Achilles walked around the corner of his house and gave a start.
he remembered dave from the "boarding school" he was a few years behind him in the classes but he looked terrible. He had always tried to look out for the little guy, well not so little any more, and it seemed as if he was dan's only friend. what a sad thing. this guy was really kind when you got to know him.
"hey dan! what's up? i see you found my pb and j sandwiches, have at them.
Whats been going on? you look like a wreck. here let me run upstairs. i even got a tshirt with holes in it for wings or spikes so it would be perfect for you.
any color preferences? i prefer black, but i got some other colors. just no pink (sarcasm)"

Last edited by Death's Kiss on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:18 am

Dhaevos leapt back with a strangled noise, whirling to face the speaker, staring at him like a scared animal, waiting for the predator to make the first move. He stayed like that for a while before his mind finally processed what the guy had said. Hands shaking, he lifted the right and carefully signed-

"Dan?"

Last edited by Syren on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accidental name switch ^_^)
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:01 am

Achilles, paused thinking.
Obviously Dan had something happen to himself.
he seemed really scared.

"Ok Dan, you know its me achilles. We were friends at the school together, remember? and no way am i going to call you dhaevos any more, you know i call you dave. Relax, no one is going to hurt you. Remember? i wouldn't hurt you for anything.

Last edited by Death's Kiss on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:05 pm

OOC: lol, I think you forgot something ^_^ Dhaevos isn't his real name. I was wondering why you decided on Dave rather than Dan or Danny, but I was going with it. Mind switching?
Also, on a side note. You could have put anything in that box, and you decided on sandwiches? lol ^_^ Definitely wasn't expecting that.

BIC: Dhaevos stared. This guy... he seemed... familiar. A good kind of familiar. He tried to search his memory, the way he had countless times for the past three days. This time, however, he actually managed to come up with something. It wasn't much, but if this guy understood, it was something at least.
He straightened and, looking at the guy cautiously, he made a sign that was a mixture of the sign for "red" and the letter "A". That was the guys name, if his memory wasn't failing him.

OOC: I don't know how much you know about the deaf community, but they sometimes give people sign-names. It's usually a mix between the first letter of their first/last name and something unique about that person. Given the red eyes, this one seemed the most appropriate ^_^
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:11 pm

OOC:
oops face palm... ugh ok ignore the dave ill change them to dan

IC:
Achilles grinned a huge smile.
yep that was dan's nickname for him.
"yep thats me. im glad you remember. So back to the question, what color tshirt would you like?"

OOC: yes it is a samich. i like samiches.
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:24 pm

OOC: lol, you missed one. He's still calling him Dhaevos toward the end ^_^ He wouldn't know that name as he only came up with it three days ago. Also, I'm going to start indicating sign with *text*

BIC: Dhaevos... Dan? Looked down at his shirt, then back up at Achilles, questions still filling his eyes. He knew he could trust this guy, knew he'd known him, somehow, before waking up in the alleyway. Everything else, however, was still a blank slate.
*... Black... Black is... fine...*
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:52 pm

IC:
"ok just give me a moment. ill be right back."
leaving dan in the kitchen, he went into his room and started rummaging around.
where had he put that shirt.
flinging shirts left and right, he finally found the black shirt with places for the wings to come out and a pair of jeans.

bringing them out, he tossed them next to dan.

"when ever you want, there is a bathroom in the next room. take a shower, freshen up."

grabbing another sandwich from the fridge, achilles plunked down and started chowing
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Dhaevos picked up the shirt, feeling the wing holes. The guy, Achilles, didn't have wings, so obviously this was meant for him. He wondered just what he should make of that.
Still very hungry, he grabbed and scarfed down one of the sandwiches. It did little to fill the giant hole in his stomach, but it would do for the moment. He moved to the bathroom and took a quick, hot shower. Putting the clothes on, he found the jeans to be just a little bit long, though none so long as the pair he'd gotten from the guy three days ago. For a moment he considered using the knife he'd acquired to shorten the jeans, but decided against it, rolling the pant legs up a little instead.
Though still tired, and hungry, he felt much better now than he had for the past three days.
Grabbing and wolfing down another sandwich, Dhaevos sat down near Achilles, though still cautiously keeping a bit of distance from him. He was sure he could trust the guy, and he had so many questions, but no idea how to go about asking them.

OOC: Hm, this I think is a good place to explain something about Dhaevos/Daniel's fear of water. He's perfectly fine with running water, so showers, washing his hands, etc. is fine, as long as he knows it's coming anyway. A body of water as large as a pond makes him nervous, he will not submerge himself in water, and dumping water over his head will not prove positive results. Achilles would definitely be aware of this so, whether intentional or no, good job ^_^.
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:39 pm

OOC: haha so saying "take a bath" wouldn't have been good Razz )

IC: Turning to Dan, achilles asked.
"so, what are you doing out and about? After i escaped from the school i went to college. Its pretty chill, my professors and I are having a blast, and i even have a lab here at home. Here have a chocolate milkshake."

OOC: man getting a power re-approved is so much harder the second time around even after really hampering it.
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:12 pm

OOC: That's why I start with my powers listed as strong as I want them to go. That way I can scale down, knowing what points I'm working toward ^_^.

IC: School? Achilles had mentioned that before. Had he escaped? He must have, right?
He accepted the Milkshake.
*Thanks* he signed *I... don't know what I'm doing... What-* He paused, it was a pretty awkward question to ask, but he had to start somewhere.
*What school was that? And... Why did we escape?*
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:16 pm

IC:
"Ohhh.... i get it, you can't remember! Well here let me help"
Achilles proceeds to explain what the school was and how they were experimented on. (in a much longer version then this short sentence)

"so can you remember escaping? or are they just shut down finally?"

Achilles sat on a couch waiting for Dan to respond
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:50 am

Dhaevos listened as Achilles explained. He thought it odd that the guy was able to take his memory loss so easily. Like it was just an everyday thing that happened. As Dhaevos listened, a lot of the things Achilles was saying sounded somewhat familiar, and a very few things actually clicked, most of it unpleasant. The majority of what he was told however, he knew he'd just have to take the guys word for. Apparently they'd been room mates, friends even; one of the very few Dhaevos, or Dan as it were, had at the school. That was easy enough to believe. He shuddered a bit when Achilles talked about some of the tests they'd had to go through. He could definitely understand why the school would be a place you'd want to escape from. He did wonder why it took him so long to leave though. Had Achille's not tried to take him with him when he escaped? Perhaps he had been unable. Well, since he was already asking questions, that one couldn't hurt any more than any other, right?
*Achilles* he asked *If it was so bad, why did I stay? Why didn't I leave with you?*
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:51 am

OOC: shoot you! now i have to think up something,
ill edit this soon, once i think of a good response
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:52 am

OOC: lol, it's okay ^_^ I was hoping you'd say that (about the something good that is)
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:01 pm

IC: "I tried honestly i did, but they had taken you away for testing, and i was due for it in two days. I didn't know where you were or how to get to you. I barely made it out myself. I had to kill a man as well to escape and they tried hunting me down for a while. Then i got accepted to college and lost track of time. I missed you though. I kept wondering what they might be doing to you. However, i did manage to steal a bunch of the testing equipment when i escaped. Some day, id love to get back at them."

OOC: you know how hard it was to write this post!!!!!!!!
i hope this doesn't aggravate your charrie.
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:28 pm

OOC: Sorry I didn't respond sooner. My sister's getting married and her shower was yesterday. I was so tired when I finally got home, I just went straight to bed! Also, about the effect on my char? lol, well let's just say Dhaevos has been a pretty bitter guy since his inception in 2009 and one thing you'll learn about me pretty quick is that I will not sacrifice a character's personality for anything. Even their own safety. lol (which has made for some interesting events in other rp's)

BIC: Dhaevos stiffened. Rising deliberately to his feet he walked over to the open doorway and leaned on the frame, away from Achilles.

You never came... he thought bitterly, I waited for you, but you never came... Images flashed in his mind, incomplete, but still painful. Scientists patting themselves on the back as everything in the room lay shattered and broken, a boy his age, reeling in fear at his presence, a young girl hitting her even younger brother, over, and over, and over again; knowing it was all his doing, yet being unable to stop it. Tears stung his eyes, he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. His friend, the only friend he had, had abandoned him! And what should he say? How should he respond knowing his friend had never returned, and from the sounds of it, never intended to?
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:31 pm

OOC: wow ok so time to do some relationship recovery

IC: "One thing i learned about you while we were friends, was that I could never do something for you. You always went back to try to do it yourself. I admit that i was being selfish, but anyone would have done the same in my place, and i can't even remember were the school was. Consider this an apology, and an offer for you to stay for as long as you like when ever you like."

OOC: I make my charries flexible so that i don't end up in terrible situations. actually often my charries are bi polar which in itself can lead to some difficult situations.
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:38 pm

OOC: Eh, I'm a little flexible at times. Usually when I realize that keeping everything completely straight would more or less put an rp in an immovable sitch ^_^

BIC: Dhaevos's grip on the door frame tightened a moment. Then, sighing, he relaxed and turned back to Achilles. The guy was being genuine. He could see that, and, after all, he really was the only friend he had. With a nod, he offered his hand for a handshake.

OOC: I reworded that sentence like, three times! I can never figure out how to word that without it sounding awkward! XD
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:42 pm

OOC: haha well it sounds good to me

IC:
Achilles accepted the hand.
"well thanks for forgiving. Now do tell, how are you going to hide those wings? I have my own, but they can fold into my back, can yours do that? Othewise, i can hide them from people if i am with you in public."
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:49 pm

OOC: Woah, hold up, your char has wings? I guess that makes sense with what you've told me, but you maaaaay want to make sure that gets added to your bio ~wink~ Also, my wings cost me one superpower slot, just so you're aware. ^_^

IC: Dhaevos looked over his shoulder at the wings, then concentrated on scrunching them, tight as he could, into his back, which was saying something since he'd already folded them pretty tight. It did little good to hide them and, in fact, the stress he put on scrunching them forced him to release them all at once, knocking some item, presumably for decoration, over with a crash. Dhaevos winced and quickly folded his wings back to their usual posture.

*That... may be necessary* he signed, sheepishly.

Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:15 pm

OOC: haha its in my power data
Very Happy

IC:
"No problem. glad to help.
however i do recommend opening the door, cause you just spilt a noxious chemical on my carpet, so we should probably give it space to aerate. Also i am going to cloak your wings, but they will still function, just invisibly."
On saying that he stepped out the door into the alley way.
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:11 am

OOC: lol, silly me. I wasn't thinking about the fact that you said they folded into his back ^_^ Also, heheh, Achilles is so chill about everything! ^_^ If it were me it would have went something more like this:
Phyllis drew in a sharp breath as the container hit the ground.
"Get the door," she said, her eyes wide as she stared at the liquid. She held up a hand to stop any objections. "Just get the door."

Also wanted to ask, how do you intend to cloak Dhaevos' wings? I don't really want to take up a superpower slot for it, and even if we do this, I want it to be loaded with limitations. Why? ~grin~ I like the challenge of blending in, that's why. Why do you think I gave him wings instead of plain old super-flight? ^_^

IC: Just as Achilles said that, the smell hit Dhaevos nostrils. He reeled for a moment, then regained composure and looked at the carpet which was... bubbling? Dhaevos couldn't be sure whether that was real, or whether the fatigue had just finally caught up with him, causing him to hallucinate. Whatever the case was, his friend's advice was sound. He opened all the surrounding doors (one could never be too careful) and then joined Achilles outside.

*Do you seriously just keep random chemicals laying around the house?* he asked incredulously.

Last edited by Syren on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put OOC for IC lol ^_^)
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:51 am

OOC: i have to be by you to cloak it if i leave the cloaking disappears, and its already under my power data. tucked away in the shadow power slot

IC: "Yes i do. here lets go to this cafe down the street. It makes the best bread and coffee ever." In saying that, he waited for Dan's reply and pulled out his car keys. "Pardon about the window, i had a run in with some other super-powered people, and they weren't the nicest.
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down