Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.A.T LABS

+5
Syren
Titan
Manifest
Argent
Madhatter
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

H.A.T LABS - Page 2 Empty Re: H.A.T LABS

Post by Digibyte. EXE Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:36 pm

ooc: Sorry for the interruption, but you posted in the wrong account Syren. ^^;;
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Superhuman Points : 46

Character Profile
Alignment: Hero
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluney Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:35 pm

OOC: O.O! Thanks Digi. I can't get it to delete though! (And yes, I was logged into the right account.) If anyone can tell me how to delete the post, I'll do so. ~weeps~ Meanwhile, I've edited said post to nothingingess until I can figure this out, so I will reiterate what I said there, here. (Besides, I made some silly errors because I was in a hurry)

From before-
OOC: Mind if I cut in?

IC: Cluney grumbled as he walked the rest of the way to H.A.T. Labs. Coward of a driver wouldn't go near the thing. What the heck was with people today?
Cluney looked up and groaned. Several police cars were stationed in front of the building. Given the mass amount of commotion, he could only assume the "Strange Hat Man" Penny had described must have shown up to wreck things, and where there was a cape, there was that imbecile, Officer Troy. This was going to be much more difficult than he had first thought.

Last edited by Cluney on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to put the action in Cluney's account. Didn't want to double up posts.)
Cluney
Cluney

Superhuman Points : 430

Character Profile
Alignment: Rogue
Superpower Slots: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:29 pm

OOC: New order! ~Madhatter, Argent, Manifest, Cluney.
Lets please keep it that way. Smile

BIC:

The officer let Manifest in and she followed Argent. On her way in, she heard a "BOOM!". She frantically jumped behind a nearby door.

"What the heck was that?!" she thought. She then, quickly, flew towards a corridor, which lead to where Argent was. Manifest recognized the man's costume and ran up to his side.

"Hello, I'm Manifest, a hero. I'm here to help!" She told Argent.
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluney Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:31 pm

OOC: Eh, skip my turn this round. I don't think it's fair for me to post so close to my last entry. I'll just wait for my next turn. ^_^
Cluney
Cluney

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:46 pm

OOC: Since we can post on two different threads in the same city, here it goes.

IC: Walking outside the Labs, Achilles heard an explosion.
Wrapping himself shadow, he reappeared as Death's Kiss. running inside, he wandered around till he came to the room where hatter and Argent were dueling it out. entering wraith form he proceeded to watch the battle.
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Superhuman Points : 246

Character Profile
Superpower Slots: 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:38 am

OOC: You're missing one crucial point....The police are after you, also, I'm there too.
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:46 am

OOC: since when are they after me?
i was never noticed in the crime scene except by you three
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:19 pm

OOC: There's police everywhere, there's no way you would have just walked in all willy nilly.
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:32 pm

OOC: Um in case you forgot, my power allows me to teleport to any shadow i can see. Also you have never seen my face as Death's Kiss. so Achilles isn't known to be Death's kiss and as a result can go anywhere. Which means i can just "walk in" which i didn't i cloaked and ran in
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:02 pm

OOC: Well, you never posted that you used that power and put a spoiler/info at the bottom of your post. So, how WOULD I know.
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:06 pm

OOC: Has anyone heard from Madhatter its been a few days and its his turn I think
Argent
Argent

Superhuman Points : 70

Character Profile
Alignment: Oppressor

http://phantomvyb.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluney Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:13 pm

OOC: Apparently it's been since Thurs, though he was online yesterday... (I'm on another forum he's involved with) So ~shrug~
Cluney
Cluney

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:25 pm

OOC: Manifest, all my powers are in the bottom of my post, its called a link
and i do believe i said this: "Wrapping himself shadow, he reappeared as Death's Kiss. running inside"
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:54 pm

OOC: Ignoring Death's Kiss. Anyway, It is Hatter's turn....
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titan Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:25 pm

OOC: Guys. take it up in OOC please. I know I am not a city mod, but really, this is out of control. we have an OOC section for a reason. we also have a PM system.

Titan

Superhuman Points : 143

Character Profile
Alignment: Hero
Superpower Slots: 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Argent quickly out pressure on the wound on his leg wrapping a piece a cloth around it. He looked over at the girl who ran in after him and Muttered under his breath "Your going to get yourself killed." He then activated the targeting system on his Visor to get a lock on Hatter to incapacitate him.
Argent
Argent

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:03 pm

"Haha...I'm practically immortal." Manifest said, charging towards Madhatter, covered in Manifestation shielding. She accidentally got into Argent's view, causing his one hit kill to change.

Spoiler:
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluney Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:56 pm

OOC: Sorry guys, long post. This is what happens when I'm not in the thick of the action. lol ^_^

IC: Cluney sighed. There was nothing for it he supposed. He really really wanted to know what was going on over there, but he also really didn't want to leave his cane behind, which is what he would have to do if he turned into something discreet, like a rat, or a bird. That also meant leaving his clothes behind for some animal to potentially get into. He wasn't prepared to do that. Not today.
Thankfully, there were a few people "normals" he'd studied and practiced shifting into, and one of them, it just so happened, had been transferred to another city. At least, that's what most people believed. Few, aside from him, knew the truth. The guy had been killed, more or less for upholding a sense of honor. Cluney had actually been sad to see the guy go. A real man of class. The precinct could really use more of those.
Without another thought, and being sure all the officers present were focused entirely on the building, Cluney began to shift. It had been several weeks since he had shifted into anything really, and the popping of his joints as his bones grew thicker, and the stretching of his skin around it was actually sort of soothing. He did cringe, however, when he felt the fabric in his vest stretch. He'd forgotten how big the guy was, or he probably would've picked someone else. Ah well, it would have to do.
He stroked the newly formed beard on his face and grinned. It was showtime. He approached the officers casually, as if he had every right to be there, and it wasn't long before he was noticed.
"Sam!" the officer called out. "What are you doing here? I thought you were transferred to Silent Falls!"
"I was in the area," Cluney replied, "I was on my way to a rehearsal, but I heard about what was going on. Thought I might be able to help."
Another thing Cluney had liked about the guy. He was a man of the theater, much like himself. It was the only reason he could get by with his current outfit.
"Not with Argent in there," the officer huffed. "I doubt he'll let you get within ten feet of whatever he's doing in there."
"We'll see about that," Cluney replied with a grin. Possibly the best part of it all was that Sampson James Riley liked officer Troy about as much as he did.
"Your funeral," said the officer as Cluney began to walk into the building. "Hey! Wait a sec!"
Cluney suppressed the urge to cringe as he turned around again.
"You might need this," said the officer, tossing Cluney a gun.
"Uh, yeah, thanks," Cluney replied. As soon as he was inside, he pitched the gun. He'd never needed one before, and he hardly believed it would be necessary now. He wandered toward the sound of gunfire until he found the spot where officer Troy was hiding. There was definitely no slipping around him, so he'd have to make do.
"Need some help there soldier?" He asked with a wry grin.

Spoiler:
Cluney
Cluney

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:42 am

Watching the hatter be assaulted by these people saddened Death's Kiss.
Especially orange power one. She drove him up the wall. So, he decided to lend a hand.
Still in wraith form, he floated next to the Hatter.
"care for a hand? i particularly don't like miss goody two shoes with the orange shield. and besides, a fight ought to be fair." in saying that, he shadow formed a katana and a fan shield.

Spoiler:
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:38 pm

OOC: Just so we aren't confused, here's the new order: ~Madhatter, Argent, Manifest, Cluney, then Death's Kiss. Very Happy
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluney Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:34 pm

OOC: Hey guys, just found out from Hatter that he's not doing the rp anymore. I don't know how we'll want to proceed from here since this thread kind of hinged around his activities. ~shrug~ We can definitely explain his disappearance with his Hat Trick ability, which would also give him the option of rejoining us if he wishes to later.

Also, I beg of you to refrain on speculating or commenting on the nature, fairness, etc. of his departure. We all have our own reasons to stick, or not stick, with something. Thanks ^_^
Cluney
Cluney

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:13 pm

OOC: Thanks for the info Cluney, I guess that makes it my turn. I remember Hatter saying he was going to blow the place up so I'll make the assumption thats what he would do, should mix things up and give Death a chance to rethink his position

IC: The Madhatter laughed out maniacally before ducking away from Manifest and firing an Explosive round at a row of gas tanks, the resulting explosion destroyed a huge support beam in the wall and filled the room with smoke, The Hatter grinned and departed through his own Hat escaping the arm of the law.

Argent Coughed as rubble began to crash down around him and smoke began to fill his lungs. He holstered his sidearm and jumped out the way as a piece of the ceiling fell to where he was standing.
Argent
Argent

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Manifest was appalled at the lack of security in H.A.T. Labs.

When Argent fired the shot, she knew Argent was behind her, not knowing whether he was a hero or mayhem hero. She figured he wouldn't hurt her, but, alas, she was wrong and the area filled with smoke.

"What the, *Cough*?!" Manifest shouted, looking back at him. Her lungs became filled with the slightly, burned feeling, smoke (Like when you go swimming and you accidentally drink the chlorine, that feeling when you try to breathe). Manifest began gasping and wheezing. She quickly created an oxygen breather and put in on her mouth. Two tubes went up into her nose and released oxygen through it and it aloud her to talk through it like a microphone.

She grabbed a piece of the ceiling that was hurtling towards her. Her enhanced strength helped her.

Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluney Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:08 am

IC: Cluney leapt back as another part of the ceiling came down.

"What *cough* in the blazes?!" he hacked. It was more than apparent that, at this stage of the room's collapse there would be few secrets worth the gathering. What little there was he really ought to do immediately. With that thought in mind he rushed, toward the source of the explosion. The first thing he saw was a young girl with a sort of oxygen mask. There was something familiar about her (though the mask made identification difficult) that denoted a kind nature, so he was fairly certain she wasn't the cause of the explosion.

"My dear *cough* young lady," he said to the girl, "While you are doing a wonderful *cough* job holding up the ceiling *cough cough* I would advise leaving before *cough* the room *cough cough* collapses entirely."

He then peered through the smoke, hoping to get a better glimpse of whoever else was in the room. If the girl was still there when he was done he would do his best to see she got out. Everyone else could take care of themselves, but a gentleman would not leave a lady to die.

OOC: A note on NPC's- (though not sure if I'm using the term correctly here)
Some of you may have noticed that I have a fondness for creating dialogue with civilians. Feel free to talk to those same civilians in your own post if you, say, want to get information out of them. Just because I create an NPC doesn't mean they are mine. Also, any "normals" Cluney turns into? Feel free to decide your character knows them, or has heard of them. It's no fun if Cluney doesn't get put on the spot every now and again
Also, to Manifest. I'm assuming Cluney has seen you around, though he probably doesn't know you personally. If you'd prefer that wasn't the case, I'll leave it alone. ^_^
Cluney
Cluney

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Watching the people, Death's Kiss gazed slightly confused.
Where had the hatter gone?
Oh well, since he is in wraith form, physical objects wouldn't hurt him.
so floating out of the rubble, he portaled to a near by shadow, and transformed out of wraith. stepping into the light, he formed his shadow into a dagger and slunk back into the shadows
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down