Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.A.T LABS

+5
Syren
Titan
Manifest
Argent
Madhatter
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

H.A.T LABS - Page 3 Empty Re: H.A.T LABS

Post by Argent Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Argent searched the room quickly looking for any sign for where the Hatter had gone off too before giving up when it became clear the villain was gone, he cursed under his breath and shot out the near by windows intending to escape the destruction of H.A.T. Labs
Argent
Argent

Superhuman Points : 70

Character Profile
Alignment: Oppressor
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 8

http://phantomvyb.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:16 pm

"*Cough* Wait, Argent," Manifest said, her voice a bit muffled. She grabbed his arm to stop him.

"What's with you? I don't know you, but you seem nervous, what's going? Are you a super?" She asked him, squinting her eyes and readying her left hand.
Manifest
Manifest

Superhuman Points : 430

Character Profile
Alignment:
Superpower Slots: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluney Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Cluney thought he had seen something move, out of the corner of his eye, but when he looked, there was nothing.

"Blast!" He growled. A super? Or was he starting to hallucinate in his old age? Either was possible, except that his current form would hardly be prone to such... unpleasantness.

He exited the room and saw the girl trying to stop Argent from leaving. Hoping she wouldn't notice the change as he switched back into Sampson's posture (couldn't have the good officer knowing his secret, eh?) he approached and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Argent a *cough* super?" he asked "Heh, nothing *cough* super about him miss. I'd *cough* let him go his way, and *cough cough* I'll take you out *cough* mine."
Cluney
Cluney

Character Profile
Alignment: Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:00 am

Argent threw Manifest off his arm, "I'm getting out of this death trap." He growled at the girl, and prepared to head out the window. At this time Cluney approached in the form of Sampson, Argent heard his sharp words of the man turned suddenly and fired a bullet from his handgun into the shoulder of the impostor.

"If your going to pretend to be an Officer, you should be more cautious in your selection." Argent aimed squarely at his foe as the building collapsed around them.
Argent
Argent

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluney Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:15 am

OOC: ACK! What are you doing, trying to kill me?! Oh wait...

Wow, I kinda hope Manifest takes her time responding. Injured cane fighter against a man who is trained to use a gun! I'm going to need some time for this one. ^_^
Cluney
Cluney

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:39 pm

OOC: LOL. I'm here!

"What the?!" Manifest wondered what the man was doing shooting an officer. She heard his words about the cop being an impostor. She turned to look at the officer.

"Are you really?" She asked, creating handcuffs and put one on her arm and the other end on Argent's. She then created a scalpel and tweezers to pull the bullet out.

Spoiler:
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluney Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:54 pm

OOC: If I'm going at all too far here, let me know and I'll edit. ^_^ Anywho, here we go! ^_^

IC: Cluney howled as the bullet went into his shoulder. Stupid, stupid stupid! Of course the Alonzo's favorite pet knew about Sampson. He was probably the one they ordered to shoot him! He might have laughed as the girl used her powers to handcuff Troy. Yes, he probably would if he weren't in so much pain. It was sweet, her wanting to help him out, but he didn't trust the handcuffs enough to giver her the time. No, the wound itself would have to wait.

"Like handcuffing a snake," he informed her, gasping from both pain and smoke inhalation. "Speaking of which, my dear, you may want to turn your head."

Normally he would have watched to make sure the girl had turned her head, but as was already mentioned, time was not on his side. As quick as lightening he transformed into a large, black python, the bullet wound manifesting itself on his side, three feet from where the head joined to the body. He darted and coiled a small, though thick, portion of himself tightly around the arm holding the gun, from forearm to shoulder.

"Placcce iss colapssing," he hissed, it is always very difficult to talk through an animal's mouth, "No time to be sssstupid!"

He hoped officer Troy would, for once in his miserable life, see reason. As much as he would love to show the imbecile just how tightly he could coil himself around his neck, they, and the girl, would all end up dying if they didn't Get Out!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cluney on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed part of the spoiler ^_^)
Cluney
Cluney

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:37 pm

OOC: I'm assuming at this point Death isn't going to reply

Argent winced in pain as the python wrapped around his right arm causing him to drop his pistol, he grumbled to himself He very well couldn't escape with out his arms. He pulled at the handcuffs latched to his left and recognized he couldn't easily break it so that only left one option. Argent climbed up to the window sill yank Manifest towards him. They stood two and half stories above street level, "You best know how to land Girl." He shouted over the crumbling building around him "Sorry though" he said "This is only a trip for two." Argent then swung his arm into the near by wall breaking it free serpent's vice and tumbled out the window.
Argent
Argent

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:32 pm

OOC: He already left.

BIC:

"Huh?" She was cut off by Argent pulling her and out the window.

He must not know I can fly...hehe she thought to herself. She then put her arms around his body and flew upwards, landing on the building next to H.A.T. Labs.

"What's your deal?" She asked Argent, lying him down, softly, on the building, floating above him. She didn't know him, she didn't know why he acted so...so....'lone wolf'-like, but she will never just not save someone or not be there for them. She's a nice hero, not a rogue or anti.
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluney Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:07 am

Cluney whipped his head away from the wall, narrowly avoiding having his head slammed into it. He transformed into a large dog (see previous spoiler) and ran, best he could, over to the window and looked out. He shook his head when he saw Manifest fly away with Argent.

Quite the darling little muffin, he thought to himself. Not the brightest candle on the birthday cake though, now is she?

There was really nothing he could do for her now. There was no way he could fly out of here with his wound. It would manifest itself right behind the wing of his Jackdaw form. Besides, that would mean leaving his cane and watch behind, and he was not prepared to do that. He truly hoped she'd survive this foolish encounter, and that they would meet again someday. He found her naivete a rather nice breath of fresh air in the midst of this dismal city. Besides, innocence could be very useful when aptly harnessed.

He stumbled a bit as he turned, the wound still very painful. Having no other recourse, he transformed again, this time into a rather skinny lab technician he'd met at another time, long past. The name was Neal, but he doubted anyone here would know it. He put his clothes back on, grabbed his cane and watch and, quickly locating an abandoned lab coat, tore off some of the bottom with his teeth, tied it around his shoulder to slow the bleeding and then put the coat on over it to disguise his outfit, as well as the wound. He ran down the stairs, careful to dodge all the falling debris making its way down through the entirety of the building. He ran out of the building opposite of where he'd entered, and holding his hands in the air, ran through where the police were stationed at the back (I'm making an assumption here since I'm sure Argent isn't fool enough to leave any entrance/exit unblocked)

He looked back at H.A.T. Labs for one final moment, wondering how things would carry on from here. Unfortunately, his position had been a little too compromised, and his wound a little too painful for him to stay.

"Perhaps another day, boy," he muttered as he dialed for another cab.

OOC: Yeah, no way can Cluney stay at this point. lol. You just had to make it the shoulder, didn't you Argent? Anywho, I'll probably just watch where this little interlude goes from here. Meanwhile, I'm going to have to get Cluney back to his hotel room. ^_^ Have fun stormin' da castle!

Last edited by Cluney on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cluney is definitely smarter than I just made him out to be...)
Cluney
Cluney

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:44 pm

OOC: I actually didn't know Manifest could fly also of course i must thing more difficult for you Cluney.

Manifest landed them on an adjacent building and Argent immediately went to look at his wounds only a minor burn on his leg and his arm was only a little stiff nothing he couldn't walk off. As he finished examining his arm Manifest began to inquire upon him. Argent stood up pressed a button on his Headset and called the nearby Police "H.A.T. Labs is unstable and is beginning to collapse, I want a clean up crew ready to search the rubble in an hour." Argent quickly inspected the handcuffs noticing their strange etheral appearance. He turned to her "I am just doing my job, now release me." He grumbled while pulling on the chain
Argent
Argent

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Manifest was amazed at his rudeness. She didn't want any part of his situation.

"Fine. Good luck in life, you'll need it." Manifest said, releasing the handcuffs and they vanished. She began to fly away, maybe not to see Argent again.

She sighed on her way home. Remembering what a new friend of hers said.

"You can see us at Silent Falls." The boy said. Manifest was going to Silent Falls, but home first.
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluney Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:35 pm

OOC: Wow! What a coincidence ^_^ Cluney is definitely in Silent Falls right now. Honestly though, I'm surprised that little meeting there didn't go worse. I suppose, Argent, that this gives you the honor of describing the total annihilation of H.A.T. Labs. Should prove interesting.
Cluney
Cluney

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Spinner Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Crystal Spinner watched the teenaged super fly away from her seat on another higher, adjacent building, mentally storing the information of a new super to do away with. She'd destroy the girl soon enough, but for now, she couldn't help but have a little fun with Argent.

Standing up, she hopped down from the higher building to the one Argent was on, and graced him with a smirk disguised as a smile. "Well done in tricking your targets into thinking you were helpless when you really weren't, Argent." she purred mockingly.

Crystal Spinner

Superhuman Points : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Argent Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:12 am

Argent continued about his business ignoring Spinner. After giving out a few orders Argent overlooked the acre of rubble that was HAT Labs. He then turned and saw that Spinner was still there. "I was hoping that if I ignored you long enough you'd just go away." he muttered as he walked across the building towards a ladder to he could descend to the street.

Argent wasn't a fan of the Alonzo family's pet project, she tended to make his work much more difficult.
Argent
Argent

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content