Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Caves.

+5
The Ninja
Digibyte. EXE
Manifest
Death's Kiss
Titan
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Caves. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Caves.

Post by Xander the Conquerer Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:10 pm

OOC: your move your Excellency

Last edited by Xander the Conquerer on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Xander the Conquerer
Xander the Conquerer

Superhuman Points : 165

Character Profile
Alignment: Antihero
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:53 pm

IC: seeing Xander (alex) uncloaked, Death threw a barrage of knifes at him. after throwing down a few more walls to xander's back and sides.
Seeing cub on top of the wall, death stuck a shadow spike over her head attatched to the ceiling and created spikes on all sides. (im assuming we are in the cave)

OOC: have fun yall Very Happy
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Superhuman Points : 246

Character Profile
Alignment: Rogue
Superpower Slots: 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:02 pm

OOC: Okay, so we've managed to waaaay confuse the order here. lol. Would his excellency mind perhaps making a determination as to order so that we can move foward in a more coherant fashion? ^_^

Also, this computer has no spell check, so I apologize in advance.

BIC: Dhaevos' eyes widened as a shower of knives passed by, below him on one side, and spikes shot down from the cieling on another. What was Achilles trying to do, kill everyone? He shook his head, then flew over and looked down, curious to see how Cub was holding up since it was far more difficult to see her now.
Syren
Syren

Superhuman Points : 530

Character Profile
Alignment:
Superpower Slots: 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander the Conquerer Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:50 pm

OOC: Yes lumen, yes we are. and I do believe it was my turn, but I'm not sure so whatever

IC:
Xander ignored the Newbie's question, as he noticed a small fleet of flying daggers, aimed directly at the both of them. Glancing to the sides, he noticed that black walls had blocked off the cave's entrance.

"Great" he thought "and I thought I was the Lunatic."

Raising his sword, Xander leapt in front of the Newbie, blocking his entire body with Xander's own. He then proceeded to block the onslaught of daggers in their direct path with his sword, using a large circular motion, precisely blocking every dagger that would have hit either of them. It was over in a few seconds, so of no consequence to either of them. Taking his sword, he started banging on the back wall, and soon it disappeared.

Exiting the cave into the sunlight, Xander called back to the Newbie. "You coming?"

OOC: you forget to describe numbers your Excellency. bwahahahaha!
Xander the Conquerer
Xander the Conquerer

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cub Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Cub was soon to the other side of the maze and looked around her tail swaying. she was on edge. if anything she was starting to regret coming on this trip. they were trying to make her prove herself? was that not in the least bit insulting? she growled at her own thoughts. she saw the crazy one, the new one and looked around for the wraith before noting where the daggers came from. she then pulled out one of her guns and started firing where she believed the wraith to be. she didn't think her bullets could kill him but she did want to show she knew where he was.
Cub
Cub

Superhuman Points : 385

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:58 pm

OOC: order: using papal authority i decree: Me syren xander cub lumen
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumen Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:25 pm

OOC: Papal authority? If you say so

IC: Lumen definitely was in over his head. From what he had just seen, these guys were way more adept with their powers than him. Oh well, he did feel that he had one small advantage, whilst the attacker seemed to enjoy the darkness.

Turning to the not invisible guy, he shook his head. Returning his gaze to the cave, Lumen noticed a small woman emerge from the shadows he noticed earlier. Pulling a gun, she started shooting at the ceiling.

Walking up to her, Lumen bowed and asked "need a little light?"

Before she gave an answer, lumen extended his hand towards the area she was shooting and released a burst of light in a large sweep, illuminating the entire cave ceiling.
Lumen
Lumen

Superhuman Points : 235

Character Profile
Alignment:
Superpower Slots: 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:16 am

OOC: Hey Cub and Lumen, I know you're probably not aware, but you're going to want to do one of two things (Though usually I actually do both. ~grin~) You'll either want to put a link to your superpower database in your signature, or else put a spoiler when you use an ability so people don't have to hunt to find out the extent of the ability you're using. ^_^ Yes Cub, I know I should have told you this when I saw you last week, you can't expect me to remember everything. Wink

IC: Dhaevos shielded his eyes as light suddenly flooded the cavern. He felt the wall he was sitting on give a shudder, and then finally give way. He gave a yelp as he plummeted to the cave floor, managing to tuck into a roll just in time to avoid damaging himself. He righted himself, taking a slightly defensive pose in case someone decided he was part of this little "game." One thing he was quickly discovering was that pretty much everyone in this town was crazy, including his buddy who was showing a side of himself he had a feeling he'd never seen before.

*Hey, Glowstick, careful where you point that thing,* he signed.

OOC: I don't know if that move would've taken out all the walls, but given the weakness of DK's ability, I figure at least the closest ones would be. Also, Lumen, don't feel obligated to have your character know sign language. Sometimes it's actually more fun if Dhaevos has to improvise with his communication. ^_^
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander the Conquerer Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:41 am

OOC: Sorry forgot all about that too Razz and you skipped his Excellency

Xander the Conquerer
Xander the Conquerer

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:27 pm

OOC: i know they are weak, but they are unlimited Razz
and we'll pretend it was afterwards
also you could have really hurt death here

IC: Death Kiss shrieked as wall after wall disolved, but, just as quickly he recovered his composure. Porting out of the way, he slammed a cage like a bird's over lumen and Xander slamming cage after cage after cage over them each slightly bigger then the last. Finally he made a row of spikes above the two each attached by a slim wire and proceeded to hurl daggers at the wires.

OOC: and Xander, your anti magic blast isn't effected by my walls but in the same sense my walls aren't effected by your blast

also the DK reminded me of donkey kong... hahahah
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:17 pm

OOC: Yipes! Sorry, don't know how I got confused on that. Hurting death? That takes some talent ~grin~

Also, you seem to have forgotten that Xan has actually left the cave at this point
Exiting the cave into the sunlight, Xander called back to the Newbie. "You coming?"
And finally... We are all going to die. ;-_-
Syren
Syren

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander the Conquerer Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:21 pm

OOC: Thank you Syren! and DK you're wrong about my blast

(this was approved)
Quote *Can also penetrate Magic shielding, such as invisibility, and magic force fields.* unquote

so Hahahaha! and I'm just outside the cave, so I haven't left yet
Xander the Conquerer
Xander the Conquerer

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumen Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:33 pm

OOC: Dude! I never said I stopped releasing the light! I can go for a full minute, and as I read you were on the ceiling too! come on stop trying to control the entire group.
Lumen
Lumen

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:09 pm

OOC: all i need is nearby shadows and the shields are immune to sunlight.

@ xander ok i conceed

@ lumen: how long is one minute in chat?
also even if it is still going, i can keep making shields. i can make shields from any shadow. and if i wanted to be snarky id make a shield over your heads to stop the sunlight. my attack powers and personal effects are weaker in sunlight, but not my walls/shields. also its a beam from your hand so the likely hood that you can hit everywhere is very low.
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumen Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:55 pm

OOC: No no no, I aimed at where cub was shooting i.e. where you were. Yes i understand your shields are not affected, but you yourself said you were vounerable. I don't know about the one minute thing, but i forgot i specified that:

Quote *one minute of energy blast for every ten minutes of harvesting* unquote.

So i don't know if their is a limit because ninja did not specify the need for a full charge.
Lumen
Lumen

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:04 pm

OOC: needless to say i set up a labyrinth of walls around me in the cave and you were out side and im invisible, so you must be one amazing guesser because you couldn't see me or where the shots would land. also i can portal around so i doubt you would come close to hitting me
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumen Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:20 pm

OOC: still, i never specified that i stopped the light, you never said you moved from the ceiling, i am by cub not Xander, you were the one who said the walls disappeared not me. And to top it all off you never said you threw the knives from a path other than from your hand. So if you want to change what you said, i would suggest that you start typing what you really want instead of what you think we will understand.
Lumen
Lumen

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:55 pm

I was never at the ceiling
i was in a corner of the cave and even if you could see the direction cub shot, xander and you are outside the cave. and there were walls so i would have plenty of time to get out of the way.
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumen Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:39 pm

OOC: Incorrect i was inside the cave with cub, only xander was outside, and you did not specify where you placed your walls. I would either chose trapping me and Xander if you see us, or not getting hit by the full blast of light. Because i dont think you can do both.
Lumen
Lumen

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cub Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:41 am

OOC: I would like to point out I never said Cub was shooting at the ceiling. I said she was shooting in Death's direction based on where she saw the knifes come from and that she didn't think she would hit but she wanted to show she knew where he was at the time.
Cub
Cub

Superhuman Points : 385

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumen Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:40 am

OOC: so this is what i said and if you were surrounded by walls, how could you see us?
Lumen wrote:
Walking up to her, Lumen bowed and asked "need a little light?"

Before she gave an answer, lumen extended his hand towards the area she was shooting and released a burst of light in a large sweep, illuminating the entire cave ceiling.
Lumen
Lumen

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:18 pm

1 cub was on a wall.
2 i can sense when you destroy a shadow wall
3 i can definitely see a bright flash of light in a dark cave
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumen Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:06 pm

OOC: Yes but you cannot pinpoint where both i and Xander are standing, cub was no on a wall, she was exiting the maze. I never said i destroyed a shadow wall, you said that you saw that xander turned visible, and threw knives at us! That said, of you could sense everything in the darkness then that would be considered a power. Now i beg you to stop pretending you are all-powerful and let other people actually participate instead of telling them what was wrong with their posts
Lumen
Lumen

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander the Conquerer Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:48 pm

OOC: Um, may I suggest a happy medium? You both are correct, but this will not work. How about if DK only trapped me without daggers, Lumen did not destroy any of the walls, and DK is only slightly wounded by the blast of light.

Just a suggestion but it's my turn so...

IC: Xander watched as the cages formed around him, blocking any movement. 'Not for long' he thought.

Holding out his hand, Xander began summoning an anti-magic bolt, intending to throw it at the cages surrounding him. Once it fully formed, he threw it towards the center of the cave watching as it tore through the cage, dissipating into nothing in a dozen feet. Sprinting to where Dan stood, Xander approached him from the backside, pulling a knife from one of his many concealed pockets. Grabbing him, Xander held his knife to Dan's carotid artery.

Putting his mouth to Dan's ear and whispered "Don't make a move, if you do you will jolt me, cutting you. You will bleed out before anyone could help you. I don't want to hurt you, but your friend needs to be stopped."

Xander guided Dan to the center of the cave, in full view of everyone. Xander called out to death "If you want your friend to live, stop this nonsense immediately."
Xander the Conquerer
Xander the Conquerer

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:56 pm

OOC:
wait one sec i was NOT injured, i can teleport and my walls were broken which means that i have time to portal.
however the whole whose trapped mixup is ok i get it only xander.
and finally good luck with that threat
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum