Superhuman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Caves.

+5
The Ninja
Digibyte. EXE
Manifest
Death's Kiss
Titan
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Caves. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Caves.

Post by Manifest Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:48 am

"I'm guessing he doesn't know of my powers..." she thought to herself.

Manifest, manifests a sharp knife using Manifestation 1. She cuts her bindings and waits to attack him.

"Well, technically, you were in my way." she spoke the truth.

Power used:

Power Name: Manifestation 1
Category: Supernatural.
Description: Manifest is given the ability to create smaller things in the color of sun orange. Things like, knives, swords, small shields, pistols, shotguns, razor discs, etc. (Too simple for 100 words)
Limits: Able to do whatever she decides to create. (Example: If she creates a knife, she is able to stab, cut, throw, or just beat a** with it.)(Another Example: If she creates a shield(s), then she is able to throw, block, bash, or just simply beat a** with it.) It is only durable for 30 minutes (Three of my posts). It can only affect people under 200 pounds, humans, plants, animals, cars, and buildings are only, truly, affected.
Manifest
Manifest

Superhuman Points : 430

Character Profile
Alignment:
Alliance: Unaffiliated
Superpower Slots: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:54 am

laughing, he rebound her.
"we can keep this up all day and you can't hit me and i can't hit you."
blinding her, he laughed some more.
"really if you are going to try to interfere with me and my questioning of these two, at least do it well"
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Superhuman Points : 246

Character Profile
Alignment: Rogue
Superpower Slots: 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 am

"How do you know I already haven't?" she smirked as a mini helicopter with a manifested note on it flew away.
This man seemed a little naive and ignorant for his age, being a villain in all. Manifest is going to teach him.
OOC: Are having a posting order?

Last edited by Manifest on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:03 am

OOC: im posting as people respond or interact with me. then going back since i right now am sort of the bad guy and i have three heros to deal with....
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Titan Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:31 pm

OOC: I think you are kinda supposed to wait for me and Digibyte anyways Death's Kiss. Sorry. I know you got three heroes on your hands, but we gotta be able to respond Razz. also I pictured this in the middle of the day, how can you bind us in daylight?
Furthermore he can bind people with shadows and make them unable to move if they step into a shadow.
The almost expired reactor rods were going to be transported to a cave later that day
OOC: im still shadowed
(in what shadow, what did I miss?)
we were walking away from the caves, in daylight. just want to clear some stuff up. don't know if I read wrong or what but... yeah. from now on, posting order: Manifest, Death's Kiss, Me, Digibyte.

BIC: Titan was frozen in place. this man who had tried to steal right in front of him was now asking why he was being followed? "I'm a hero, It's kind of what I do. You stole money, I get it back. that's how it usually goes, right?" He started forcing his suit to try and reform into as many shapes as he could think of. the force behind the transformations were very powerful. the suit desperately wanted to be the shape it was told to be (as much as machinery can want something). he also started straining slightly with his own increased strength. hopefully, he could drain some of this villain's power as well.

Titan continued the conversation, "Also, you accidentally took something that belonged to me. it had fallen in the case of money you stole. I was able to track it to you." He thought for a moment. "We didn't mean to vandalize your car." he apologized. "I know that wasn't right."

Spoiler:

Titan

Superhuman Points : 143

Character Profile
Alignment: Hero
Superpower Slots: 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Digibyte. EXE Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:12 pm

"And I was just helping him get it back! I had no idea you took it though..." Digibyte.EXE chimed in. "And nothing's wrong with my outfit!" she added huffily. She had to get out of her...shadowy bonds fast. She couldn't taken it anymore. The Shadow Man seemed to be distracted by this new girl, so she tried again to do that electric shock that she did with the car--oh yeah, the vandalize had been mostly her fault, hadn't it? Shadow Man wasn't going to take the excuse of an accident if he knew...

Digibyte managed to disperse the shadows in another electric shock, weaker than the last. But now what? She had the feeling she didn't have enough juice left to free Titan and the other girl, but she couldn't just leave them either!
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Superhuman Points : 46

Character Profile
Superpower Slots: 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:26 pm

OOC: oook well i was thinking that we were near a cliff since it is a cave and caves usually don't go straight down right away, there usually is a bluff or entance cave (at least in the ones most people think of) and from there i hypothesized that there was a cliff casting a shadow... or even if there wasn't that there would be trees and other such flora. sorry about presuming that... just what came most logically to my head. Also Manifest is in a different thread as well soo im going to post since im confused as to if she really supposed to be on this one....

IC:
Death's Kiss responded in a snarky tone, "Hmmmm well ok i guess you have a point there... What are heroes supposed to do when there is a theft.. especially in New Carthage. Do you know the authorities philosophy on hero-ing? Some people just need to get with the times. Well since this was just a lovely mistake, ill be on my way, wouldn't want miss sparkle fingers here to get any ideas while i make my get away. Oh and don't worry, this will wear off in a minute." blinding the two heroes, Achilles made his exit. At least he had money to fix that window... and this lovely reactor rod. now to hook it up to his house.
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:58 pm

OOC: Yes, I'm in both, but, as said in the rules, "You can be in multiple threads, AS LONG as you are in the same town...etc."

BIC: Manifest, guessing the man was blind, freed herself from the first binding and decided to free the others. She didn't quite know these heroes, but as she has learned, she knows to help others when help is needed.

Manifest stood, holding a Ray Gun in her hands. She went to the others' backs and shot Titan's first. The metallic man's costume looked interesting to her, very...awesome.

She went over to the other and shot at her binding. Shooting the darkness away. Then, the ray gun vanished in her hands. The girl's costume was colorful and unique, Manifest liked it.

"Well, you're welcome. Sorry for just jumping in and just getting tied up, it's one of my first times being a true hero." she said, rubbing her wrists and cracking her knuckles.
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titan Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:55 pm

OOC: Death, as I said in my post, we have been walking for quite a while away from the cave. Unless this is sunset and the cliff is 500 feet tall... then we should have been out of the shadow a while ago.

And btw manifest is totally right.

Since death left: The new posting order is Manifest, Me, Digibyte.

BIC: "Thank you." Titan disengaged his gauntlets. He rubbed the skin under where the dark bindings had been. "That," he began, with a slight pause as he watched the dark man walk away, "was uncomfortable." He realized that he was being a bit rude. "I'm Titan." He said. He held out a hand for a handshake.

Titan

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digibyte. EXE Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:20 pm

ooc: I'm sorry if I'm slowing you guys up, I usually can only get on in the evenings during the week (unless I'm off homeschooling)
Anyway, Death's Kiss could very well be using his own shadow, or the shadows of our own characters, unless it's high noon, because I don't remember seeing in his power application that he couldn't use his own or another person's shadow.

BIC:
"Well that's ok, I'm kind of new at this too..." Digibyte admitted. "Oh yeah, and I'm Digibyte." She glanced in the direction the figure had gone, and shuddered slightly. That had been kinda creepy.....but she guessed she would have to get used to it, now that she was a super....
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ninja Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:35 pm

OOC: But someone is not "in" their own shadow. Try stepping into your own shadow. It's impossible!
The Ninja
The Ninja
Admin

Superhuman Points : 21

Character Profile
Alignment: Antihero
Alliance: Defenders of the Earth
Superpower Slots: 10

https://superhumanrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:41 pm

OOC: its actually under your feet. because there are space under your shoes. (tread or the arch of your foot) so you do step on your shadow.
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:41 pm

OOC: Sorry if I'm slowing you guys up, but I go to school from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.

BIC:

Manifest reached her hand out and grabbed Titan's hand for a handshake.
"Nice meeting you two. I'm Manifest and I'm 18." she smiled at the two.

She had finally met another hero that was nice and not rude to her. She could see a future between the three. Maybe an Alliance, or a League.
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ninja Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:53 pm

OOC: Hmmmm... We might need to revise that power a bit then Razz
The Ninja
The Ninja
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:04 pm

OOC: what!!! fine how about it has to be some one or something else's shadow?
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ninja Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:34 pm

OOC: I don't know. I think there needs to be more of a limit which allows someone to get free. I don't know what I was thinking allowing an essentially foolproof binding technique at 5 points.
The Ninja
The Ninja
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:35 pm

OOC: it can be cut....
I would also like to point out that there are no baddies in New carthage... at least that i can remember only rouges and heros

Last edited by Death's Kiss on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ninja Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:56 pm

OOC: With what? And it doesn't say anything about that in the power data.
The Ninja
The Ninja
Admin

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Titan Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:31 pm

OOC: You two need to bring this out of the In character section. *so many* OOC posts. xD make a thread in the OOC section to discuss it, or take it up via PM please. Wink

((Should that count as a penalty in the same manor as out of order posting? it doesn't make sense to allow so many OOC posts.))

what counts as shadow? Yes, there technically is shadow under your feet, but then there is also shadow inside your body, under your clothes (or super suit or whatever you are wearing), inside your shoes, and under your hair. but should all these count for the ability? I'm just saying that that sounds a little OP for 5 slots. xD

--Digibyte and Manifest, I am in the same boat actually. only evenings during the school week, then maybe a bit more on the weekends. but I should be on once a day, and my mod duties come first.

BIC: Titan nodded. "Nice to see another Hero around here. the world can always use more protection." He stared into the distance, then continued, "I think we should meet up again. lets make plans to meet in Silent Falls." he started walking back to his place, he had some ideas for upgrades to his suit. "See you around!" he called as he walked away.

OOC: (Titan stopped by his place shortly, but I'm not gonna make a new post there currently. Just assume that's where he went. if someone makes a post there I will respond however.)

Titan

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digibyte. EXE Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:55 am

Ooc: I think that's a good idea too. alot of ooc posts tend to be annoying and distracting...
BIC:

"Ok, sure thing!" Digibyte said, waving as Titan left. Then she turned back to Manifest. "I have to get going too...my mom is probably worried sick right now..." And she ran off back to the city, and look for a computer to jack into.
Digibyte. EXE
Digibyte. EXE

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Manifest Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:05 am

"O-Ok, guys. See you another time!" Manifest shouted as she began to fly back home. This day was eventful for her. Very action-packed. But that guy didn't seem like a villain...maybe just a rogue or anti....who knows...
Manifest
Manifest

Character Profile
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death's Kiss Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:54 am

OOC: continued from Greenwitch park
IC: Arriving at the caves, Achilles shrugged out of their encumbering embrace. FInally there, he stepped into a shadow and formed into a wraith causing ms cute paws to fall off his shoulders.
"Well, that was fun! want to go again?"
"now that we are here, there shouldn't be anyone for a few miles. So, obviously Cub here can turn into a kitty. Aaaah Achoo! but what about you alex?"

OOC: you'd sneeze too if you had cat hair up your nose for a portal trip
Death's Kiss
Death's Kiss

Character Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander the Conquerer Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:41 pm

OOC: Sorry Syren didn't think you wanted you sickness to be exclusive Razz

IC:
"Well" Xander mused "I'm guessing you're not asking about how I killed my parents, or my music preferences, or my amazing fasion choices." Looking down at his clothes, he smiled. "Which only leaves why I'm here and my powers" looking up at the rag-tag group he laughed. " I was looking for trouble! And you all definitely look like trouble, so I guess I'm just along for the ride." looking at the wraith/death guy he said "I like to keep my powers to myself, helps the illusion of normallity."

Looking around he asked "so where exactly are we supposed to be doing here?"

Last edited by Xander the Conquerer on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Xander the Conquerer
Xander the Conquerer

Superhuman Points : 165

Character Profile
Superpower Slots: 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Syren Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:36 am

OOC: No, it's okay Xan ^_^ You can do what you want with your char. I'm just surprised everyone decided to go that route. ^_^
Don't know if Cub was waiting for me, or if she just didn't realize where we've moved to. (She's pretty faithful about respond in rp's) I'll send her a message.

IC: Dhaevos stumbled over to the cave wall, pressing his face against the cold stone to help relieve the intense feelings of nausea pass. He could taste coffee, mixed with the tomato-basil-pesto anomaly he'd eaten before. It wasn't pleasant.

Hearing Xander's response to Achilles' question, he turned, leaning his back against the cave wall and letting his wings droop to the ground.

*Right* he signed weakly (still nauseous) , *because coming up to a random table and asking about "specials" is completely normal.*
Syren
Syren

Superhuman Points : 530

Character Profile
Alignment:
Superpower Slots: 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cub Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:34 am

OOC: I was waiting on you actually. I thought we were still following the same order from before and I'm after you if I remember right. I also didn't have any time to get on yesterday.

IC: Cub dropped off the death creature's shoulder and landed on her feet rather easily before shifting into her human form and stretching. her tail was loose now swaying from side to side but she still kept her hat on. it was a comfort thing. she looked over at the poor angel. he looked like he was about to drop whatever was in his stomach. she cringed at the thought. that would not be very pleasant for anyone in an enclosed space like a cave. "you should see if there is any water near by. cold water helps a bad stomach." she suggested to him.
Cub
Cub

Superhuman Points : 385

Character Profile
Superpower Slots: 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum